Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Grounded

It's 10:40 pm and I'm stuck in JFK. After a 5 hour connection I learned that my flight was delayed by at least 2:30 hours. Fun, fun, fun. And more fun.

We were given $7 vouchers for food. Burger King was the only place left open; they could not believe their luck. Bad luck, that is: "we will close as soon as we are done with the line", said the grim faced BK employee as the line was growing by the dozens every minute.

Ah, the feast! $7 at Burger King? It doesn't get any better than that... Boy, I forgot how bad these things are. At least their bags and cups were (unintentionally) amusing --- will post pictures in a few days. Please don't snitch to the TSA that I took pictures in an airport; no, I'm not planning an attack on BK... Hmm, perhaps this is not such a bad idea after all.

Ok, they just added 45 more minutes to the delay.

This blog entry was made possible by Delta Airlines. Thank you, Delta, for your support.

Zzzzz... (I wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment